Gujarati Samaj of Tampa Bay (GSTB) is a cultural organization run entirely by a group of elected volunteers each year. It consists of approximately 775 families with 2200 active members. It was established 35 years ago and one of the oldest and largest Indian American organization on the east coast of USA.
- You will enjoy celebrating all main Gujarati cultural & religious events like Uttrayan, Holi, Gujarat Gaurav Din, Mother’s Day Picnic, Navratri, Diwali, several Nataks and most admired India Festival. Majority of the events are free to GSTB members with food or with small affordable fee.
- You will receive regular emails and newsletters notification for the upcoming events and news
- Opportunity to socialize with your friends and family and make new friends
- Great way to increase your net working and expand business opportunity among Gujarati community
- Affordable advertising rates to promote your business and penetrate Gujarati community at large
- Great opportunity for your parents to meet and socialize among other seniors
- Great opportunity for your kids to mingle with other Gujarati kids and make life long friendships.
- Great opportunity for your kids to learn about Gujarati culture and festivals by attending our events.
- Opportunities for kids to volunteer during our events and earn community service hours for school.
- Opportunity to meet your elected Government officials